Dining Room Attendant ~ Great Schedule ~ Private SchoolSt. Louis, Missouri
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Dining Room Attendant in an upscale dining hall at a private school in St. Louis, Mo!
This location is accessible by public transportation.
Do you have a passion for being creative, but tired of working all those holidays, evenings, and weekends in a restaurant or country club? We are looking for someone who attends to all food stations to ensure customers enjoy fresh, plentiful and artfully presented dining options.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- 9 am- 2:30 pm
- Schedule subject to change based on the needs of the business
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Assist with the meal set up and clean up
- Help prep any foods for the daily service
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Maintain and stock the dining room throughout the meal periods
- Smile! :)
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Fabulous customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate directions in English, use simple math
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.