On Call Catering Servers and Bartenders ~ Private SchoolWallingford, Connecticut
Check out this video about what we do:
- Sunday thru Saturday
- Day and evening shifts
- This is an on-call position
- Advance notice is given for all events
- Competitive pay ($18.00 to $20.00 per hour)
- An awesome team
- A jump start to your career!
- 1 year of prior Banquet or Off Premise Catering Server and / or Bartender experience is required
- An amazing customer service attitude is required
- A clear understanding of HACCP is preferred
- A flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work with a team as well as work independently
- TIPS certification for Bartenders
- Setting up, maintaining and breaking down catering events ranging in size from 50 to 3000 people
- Serving food and beverage
- Maintaining buffet areas
- Loading and unloading catering equipment
- Following directions of management team
- Other duties as assigned.
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.