Prep Cook / Dishwasher ~ Private School!Pottersville, New Jersey
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Friday to Monday
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity!
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Wash dishes and cookware
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Clean as you go
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.