Prep Server ~ Beautiful Private SchoolMeriden, New Hampshire
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced, incredibly talented Front of the House Server in an upscale dining hall at a private school in the Meriden NH area.
This is a true culinary position as we prepare our menu from scratch daily. We are looking for someone who attends to all food stations to ensure customers enjoy fresh, plentiful and artfully presented dining options.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Assist with meal set up and clean up
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile! :)
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Fabulous customer service skills and a friendly demeanor
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate directions in English, use simple math
- Food safety certification a plus!
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.