Assistant Food Service Dtr-General Location Mngt & Catering~Campus DiningWallingford, Connecticut
- Minimum three years hands-on catering experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior location management experience (closing/opening skills)
- Knowledge of all things catering: set ups, menu process, client meetings
- Fluency in sanitation and safety standards
- Planning and organizational proficiency
- High energy, positive attitude and superior ethics
- Dynamic get-it-done work ethic
- Incredible work history and amazing references
- Ability to process catering invoices
Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Community catering management and coordination as requested.
Manage the dining hall and student cafe when needed
Manage decor and merchandising
Attend student council meetings and act as liaison between dining services and the campus community
- Manage social media campaigns for special events & daily menu items.
Maintain HACCP standards
Develop strong client and customer relationships
Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
Deliver budgeted financial results
Create a positive team environment
Follow and ensure SAGE standards and uphold SAGE mission
- Assist Catering manager with catering events
- Assist General Manager with general location management
- Follow SAGE Standards
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Check out this video about what we do:
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer