Cashier/Prep ServerSouth Berwick, Maine
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time, student-friendly Cashier for a private school Snack Shackl in S. Berwick ME
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Some Saturday and Sundays during the school year
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $13.50-15.00/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Interact with client community and run a register
- Manage Inventory Levels and Order product from manager
- Serve a diverse range of snack and house made products
- Keep areas stocked and clean
- Follow all food safety protocols
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service skills-your smile is part of the uniform!
- Friendly personality and sunny disposition
- Prior retail cashier experience preferred
- Computer Skills and ability to work a POS
- Ability to lift 30 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer