Lead Cook ~ Private School ~ Great Opportunity!Winter Haven, Florida
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking passionate, experienced, and motivated Lead Cook/Sous Chef for a private school dining program in Winter Haven, FL.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Daytime school hours
- Weekend and weeknight functions occasionally only for specific Catering events.
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly $16.00 hour!
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Responsible for all food production of high quality, scratch, batch cooking
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Maintain accurate production logs and work within budget
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Implement and maintain HACCP standards
- Develop client and customer relationships and foster community
- Assist with and deliver fabulous catering results
- Communicate clearly, professionally, and effectively
- Create a positive team environment
- Five years of prior chef/sous chef experience
- Experience in a retail environment
- High volume upscale catering experience
- Strong administrative abilities including organization and computer skills
- Awesome team development and leadership skills
- Knowledge of and passion for current food trends
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Culinary degree is a plus
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.