Dishwasher/UtilitySt. Louis, Missouri
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Family friendly hours
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Occasional nights & weekends depending on catering needs
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company
- Set up of dining room in the morning
- Work quickly and efficiently in the dish room during lunch hours
- Keep workspace clean & organized
- Follow a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
- A friendly demeanor--your smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow instructions in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer