Prep Cook ~ Private School!Atlanta, Georgia
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!)
- Monday-Friday 7am-330pm
- Occasional weekends or evenings for events as needed
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Comfortable using a meat slicer
- Run food from kitchen to serving lines
- Communicate with kitchen on par levels from serving lines
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
What you need:
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes
- Must be able to speak/read English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer