Cook ~ Great Opportunity!Atlanta, Georgia
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Sunday to Thursday
- 1:00 pm until 9:00 pm
What you get:
- Daily training
- Shoes and uniforms
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Join a dynamic team of culinary talent
- Interact with students, faculty, and team
- Provide exceptional dining experience
What you need:
- Baking experience is a plus!
- Ability to read and follow recipes in English
- Ability to follow direction, both oral and written
- Multi-tasking skills in a fast paced work environment
- Reliability, flexibility, and team skills
- A clear understanding of all HACCP guidelines as well state health department regulations
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer