Catering Manager ~ Private Boarding SchoolMeriden, New Hampshire
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an experienced Assistant Food Service Director with focus on High Volume Catering, Culinary Production and FOH Management for a prestigious Independent Boarding School.
- Minimum three years hands-on catering experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Prior location management experience (closing/opening skills)
- Knowledge of all things catering: set ups, menu process, client meetings
- Fluency in sanitation and safety standards
- Planning and organizational proficiency
- High energy, positive attitude and superior ethics
- Dynamic get-it-done work ethic
- Incredible work history and amazing references
- Ability to process catering invoices
Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Community catering management and coordination as requested.
Manage the dining hall
Manage decor and merchandising
Attend student council meetings
- Manage social media campaigns for special events & daily menu items.
Maintain HACCP standards
Develop strong client and customer relationships
Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
Deliver budgeted financial results
Create a positive team environment
Follow and ensure SAGE standards and uphold SAGE mission
- Assist General Manager with general location management
- Follow SAGE Standards
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer