Dishwasher/Utility ~ Weekdays ~ Private School!Pelham, Alabama
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Part Time
- Evenings & weekends
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity
What you'll do:
- Wash cookware and dishes in between meal periods
- Take out trash, clean floors and help put away orders
- Keep work space clean and organized
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Stock shelves and silverware
- Interact kindly with students, staff, and team
- Work in an awesome team environment!
What you need:
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer