Brunch Cook ~ Weekends!Colwood, British Columbia
We are seeking a motivated cook with experience, a sense of humor, and the ability to work independently as well as with a team. This position will require some baking knowledge and the ability to read and follow recipes and directions.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $16/hr
- Career growth opportunity
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes written by our Sage chefs
- Assist with set up and clean up
- interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all safety protocol
- Baking knowledge & experience preferred
- Awesome attitude; smile is part of the uniform! :)
- Ability to read instructions and write in English
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer