Benefits Manager ~ North American CompanyLutherville, Maryland
This is what you will do:
- Interact with our awesome employees on benefits related topics, in the U.S. and Canada, on the phone or email
- Reconcile and complete monthly benefits billing for all lines of coverage
- Coordinate daily benefits processing including tracking and processing enrollments, termination and status changes
- Manage Open Enrollment process for our group insurance plans
- Manage daily administration of our group benefits programs
- Partner with the HR team on generalist issues when needed
- Initiate new hire benefits and changes by verifying and recording data
- Offer expertise and knowledge of benefit programs to enhance the SAGE team member experience
- 3-5 years of Employee Benefits experience, basic knowledge of 401(k) plan administration a plus
- Benefit management experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of federal/state benefits related regulations/legislation
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Multi-state experience preferred
- Teamwork attitude
- Intermediate Excel skills
- College degree, preferably bachelor's degree
- Spanish language skills highly desirable, but not required
- Career growth opportunities
- Beautiful offices
- Business casual work environment
- Opportunity to offer opinions/insight on benefit decisions
- Grateful employees and HR Team
- Benefits: Health/Life/Vision/Disability/PTO/401(k)
Our home office (notice we didn't say "corporate") houses robust teams in human resources, technology, accounting, marketing, nutrition, and purchasing that support a market of 275 venues and more than 3,000 field staff. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer