Cook ~ Private SchoolMiddletown, Rhode Island
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time Cook who will help us provide exceptional dining experiences at a private school in Middletown, RI!
This is a true culinary position, our meals are made from scratch daily!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Will include weekends and night shifts
What you get:
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay: $16/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Cook interactively at demo stations during events
- Receive and put away daily orders
What you need:
- Professional cooking experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and passion for food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer