Cook/Cashier ~ Worcester Private SchoolWorcester, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking motivated, part-time Prep Cook/Server for a independent school in West Hartford, CT!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!)
- Daily training/feedback
- Positive community interaction
- Competitive wages paid weekly up to $15.50/hr!
- Career growth opportunity
- Summer Vacation!
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Cook/Cashier to order cafe items-Serve snacks and beverages.
- You will set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to take direction.
- Maintain a positive an upbeat attitude.
- Able to work with little supervision
- Grille and cashier experience a plus!
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Be able to read, write and speak english.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.