Dishwasher/Utility ~ Private Day School! ~ Subway and Bus AccessibleChestnut Hill, Massachusetts
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday 10AM-4:00PM
- Year Round Position
- Holidays off!
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Hourly Rate Starts at $15.00
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Work quickly and efficiently in the dish room during lunch hours.
- Sweep, mop floors, and keep workspace clean & organized.
- Put away stock and keep BOH areas clean & organized.
- Some food prep putting away stock may be required.
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow instructions in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift trash receptacles, cardboard boxes, and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.