Prep Cook and Line Server - Great Campus CommunityBedford, New York
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Schedule and Compensation:
- Monday - Thursday 7:15 AM - 3:15 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- 17.00 per hour
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity!
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Wash dishes
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Clean as you go
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer