On-Call Catering Servers ~ Private SchoolNeedham, Massachusetts
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Evening and day shifts.
- Weekends Available
- Advance notice is given for all events
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- A jump start to your career!
- 1 year of prior Banquet or Off Premise Catering Server and/or Bartender experience is required
- An amazing customer service attitude is required
- A flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work with a team as well as work independently
- TIPS certification for Bartenders
- Setting up, maintaining and breaking down catering events ranging in size from 50 to 3000 people
- Serving food and beverage
- Maintaining buffet areas
- Loading and unloading catering equipment
- Following directions of management team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer