Dishwasher/Utility ~ Great Hours!Fort Worth, Texas
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement!
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday
- Holidays off!
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr
- Career growth opportunities (we love to promote from within)
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen.
- Work quickly and efficiently in the dish room during lunch hours.
- Sweep, mop floors, and keep workspace clean & organized.
- Put away stock and keep BOH areas clean & organized.
- Some food prep putting away stock may be required.
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines.
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and follow instructions in English
- Reliability and flexibility
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer