Prep Cook/Receiver ~ Private Boarding School!Middletown, Delaware
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Varied schedule based on business and catering
- Typical days off are Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Daily training/feedback
- Positive community interaction
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr
- Career growth opportunity in a stable work environment
- Responsible for proper receiving of all food and non-food deliveries.
- Manage storage areas
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Fabulous customer service skills; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer