Cook ~ Private School ~ Weekdays!Frisco, Texas
Do you have a passion for cooking and being creative, but tired of working all those holidays, evenings, and weekends in a restaurant or country club? This is a true culinary position as we prepare our menu from scratch daily!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional catering events on evenings and weekends
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Daily production of breakfast and lunch for students
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- 1-2 years of professional cooking experience
- Substantial and diverse culinary knowledge & creativity
- Friendly demeanor and exceptional team skills
- Ability to read and follow recipes in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer