Director of First Impressions (Receptionist) ~ Beautiful OfficesLutherville, Maryland
Are you super organized, great at multi-tasking, and a positive thinker? Are you ready to join a growing office with an awesome company culture while getting exposure to different departments? Then you just may be the one we're looking for! The best candidate will be an active team member who's responsible for supporting the company's mission and culture.
- Monday - Friday
- 40 hours per week
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 or 8:30AM -5:00PM
- Rare overtime for events
- Benefits (Health/Life/Dental/Vision, 401k)
- Vacation time
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Career growth opportunity
- Free Parking
- Employee discount plan
- College degree (required)
- Solid understanding of MS Office tools and internet research skills
- Expertise in answering multi-line phones
- Incredible organizational and people skills
- Natural eye for detail, winner's mentality and a "roll up your sleeves" attitude
- Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of various backgrounds
- Hospitality flair (knowledge and experience in setting up rooms, being friendly and anticipating guest needs)
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Ensure office supplies are replenished and ordered in a timely manners
- Assist with meeting and event preparation
- Reconcile expense reports
- Answer multi-line phones and route calls
- Manage calendars
- Aid home office personnel with various administrative projects as requested from all departments
Our Home Office houses robust teams in human resources, technology, accounting, marketing, nutrition, and purchasing that support a market of 275+ venues and more than 3,300 team members in the field. SAGE is a privately-owned company whose culinary talent, integrity, and transparency has fueled sustained organic growth.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer