Dishwasher/Utility ~ Full-Time & Part-Time Positions!Argyle, Texas
This is an entry level position with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Family friendly hours
- Monday through Friday with some weekends and evenings as needed
- Full-time: 7:30AM-3:30 PM
- Part-time: 10:30AM-3:30PM
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- A start to your career with a growing company
- Wash pots, pans, dishes, trays & cookware for meal periods
- Assist putting away deliveries
- Maintain a clean and sanitary kitchen
- Manage trash and cardboard
- Sweep and mop floors
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Some food prep may be required
- Follow all food safety & sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, & team
- Work in a great team environment!
- Ability to read and write in English, use simple math, follow and give oral and written instructions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean.
- Ability to understand and apply FIFO inventory procedures
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer