Food Service Director ~ Campus DiningBoca Raton, Florida
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and motivated F&B professional with a "hands on" approach to management. We are looking for a player/coach~that individual who has incredible leadership skills and who is able to motivate others and work side by side with others to follow our mission of delivering exceptional dining experiences at every meal, every day, at every catering event.
This is what you will do:
- Manage all day-to-day operations in 1 to 3 kitchens and at catering events
- Oversee all purchasing, ordering, inventories and vendor issues
- Deliver outstanding service to our clients
- Meet with clients to ensure needs are met and exceeded
- Partner with the Executive Chef and Catering Manager
- Mentor and motivate the large culinary and utility team daily
- Oversee food safety
- Manage team schedules/training
- Submit weekly financials
- Oversee menu writing and management
- Work in a team of managers and team members to deliver SAGE's mission every day
- Manage small retail outlet
- Minimum three years food service management experience
- Ability to communicate to people of all background and experience
- Superior knowledge of food safety
- Unparalleled Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to problem solve and anticipate issues
- Computer literacy
- Financial acumen
- Professional cooking experience is a must.
- Leadership positions in a Country Club, Hotel, Campus Dining is a plus
- High volume banquet catering experience
- Culinary Degree highly preferred
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background/credit/MVR checks and drug screens required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer