Cook ~ Private School!St. Petersburg, Florida
This is a true culinary position, our meals are made from scratch daily.
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it):
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00AM-6:00PM
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Adhere to and follow from-scratch recipes
- Strictly follow all food and sanitation protocol
- Use fresh and seasonal ingredients daily
- Assist with all daily kitchen duties & food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Cook interactively at demo stations during events
- Receive and put away daily orders
- Professional cooking experience
- Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Creativity and passion for food
- Amazing references and a solid work history
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.