Food Service Director / Chef Manager ~ Private Day SchoolMacon, Georgia
We are seeking a driven manager to design and produce menus, manage ordering and inventory and lead our kitchen team.
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Beautiful work environment
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
- manage and train the kitchen staff
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior food service management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High end catering experience
- Experience in retail/POS food service management a plus
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Kitchen renovation/project management skills a plus
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer