Prep Cook ~ Brookline Area Private SchoolBrookline, Massachusetts
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- 40 hour work week
- 6:00AM - 2:30PM
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow food safety protocol
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Experience in a leadership position
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior cooking experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/fingerprint check and drug screen required.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.