SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated, Part-Time Dining Room Line Server for a private school in Easthampton, MA.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Saturday 3:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Tuesday 3:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Thursday 3:30 PM-8:00 PM
- Friday 3:30 PM-8:00 PM
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career growth opportunity!
What you'll do:
- Clean & prepare dining room before & after meal service
- Wash dishes, silverware, and cookware
- Clean tables, floors, etc after service
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
What you need:
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer