SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full-time, motivated Dishwasher/Utility Position for a private school dining hall in Brookline, MA!
Are you tired of working long shifts with no reward or career growth opportunities? Join a company that cares about its employees and offers training, stable schedules, and real food service experiences!
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- Full time Position
- Monday - Friday
- 6:00 AM -2:30 PM
What you get:
- Benefits for full-time positions
- Daily training
- Holidays, Sick Time, Vacation Days
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $16/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
What you'll do:
- Wash cookware, dishware, and silverware for meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and serving area
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
What you need:
- Ability to read and write in English, use simple math, follow and give oral and written instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer