Assistant Food Service Director ~ Beautiful Boarding School in the MountainsRabun Gap, Georgia
If you are in the restaurant or hotel industry and are tired of all the late nights, holidays and crazy hours, think about campus dining.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you will do:
- Oversee the production of high quality, scratch, batch cooking
- Maintain HACCP standards & ensure all guidelines are being followed
- Foster community relationships
- Deliver budgeted financial results
- Create a positive team environment
- Create menus
- Mentor the culinary team
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- Aid in the hiring and mentoring of the team
- Oversee ordering and inventory
- Incredible company with growth opportunities
- Mission based company of which you can be proud
- Fair compensation and benefits
- Work/life balance
- Flexibility to write menus and submit recipes
- Training and Awesome leadership team
- You will meet the owners and learn firsthand our mission
- High Volume experience Required
- Ability to follow set recipes as well as assist others with following and understanding recipes
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships with community
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- High energy and stamina
- Serv-Safe certified with the knowledge of food safety
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree a plus but not required
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer