Assistant Food Service Director ~ Entry Level Hospitality ManagementBaltimore, Maryland
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking an entry level hospitality manager to join the food service management team at a private college in North Baltimore.
If you want a career in food service and have some experience in the field or are a recent hospitality graduate looking for that first opportunity, this may be it!
What you need:
- Desire to learn, listen and follow direction
- Outstanding communication skills
- Prior food service experience is a plus
- Social media skills is helpful for promoting special events
- Awesome customer service skills
- Adaptability to work with people from all sorts of backgrounds
- Flexibility of schedule - our business is open 7 days per week, so schedule varies
- Aid in general location management
- Aid in following SAGE food safety
- Deliver exceptional catering functions, work with culinary team and FOH staff
- Manage merchandising and social media communications
- Learn all aspects of food service management and aid at every opportunity
- Tuesday- Friday 10 AM - 7:30 PM (Close)
- Saturday 9 AM - 6:30 PM (Close)
- Variable at other times due to special events and catering
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer