Salad Prep Cook ~ Weekdays!Claymont, Delaware
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Opportunity for overtime with events
- Daily training
- Competitive pay
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr
- Career growth opportunity!
- Set up the salad bar daily
- Prepare a wide variety of foods for meal service
- Assist Chef with line service
- Process transactions on register
- Adhere strictly to from-scratch recipes
- Interact with the student and faculty community in a friendly way
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Work with a great team of culinary talent
- Reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills and a sunny disposition
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods and lift heavy objects
- Team player
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer