Dishwashers/Servers ~ Private School!Morristown, New Jersey
Check out this video about what we do (we know you'll love it!):
- One weekend shift, 7AM - 7PM
- Two weekday shifts, 9AM - 2:30PM
- Daily training
- Free lunch
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr!
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash dishes and cookware for meal periods
- Keep workspace clean and organized
- Keep all areas of the venue clean and organized, including storage racks and refrigeration
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Manage trash and recyclables
- Assist in putting away deliveries when needed
- Interact kindly every day with students, staff, and team
- Assist in setting up, serving and breaking down hot line
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Ability to stand for long periods and lift 50 lbs
- Reliability and flexibility
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- A reliable source of transportation (No public transit in area)
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer