SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a dishwasher for a beautiful private school in South Wales, NY.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! https://www.sagedining.com/videos/people
Our food service operation is an open kitchen concept and our team members interact with the community daily.
Smiling, positive attitude and awesome customer service skills are required.
- 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 3-4 days flexible schedule
- One weekend shift a week
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr based on experience!
- Career growth opportunity!
- Beautiful campus
- New kitchen facility
What you will do:
- Adhere to from scratch recipes.
- Follow safety protocol
- Join a dynamic team of culinary talent
- Interact daily with students and faculty
- Provide an exceptional dining experience
- Be a great teammate
- Keeping the kitchen clean!
- Assisting with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
What you need
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to multi task
- Reliability and flexibility
- Leadership skills
- Self motivated
- Be creative
- Basic knife skills
- Customer service skills
- Passion for people & food
- Amazing references and solid work history
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer