Food Service Director / Chef ManagerLittle Rock, Arkansas
Little Rock Arkansas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Talented Food Service Director for a retail private school dining operation in Little Rock, AR.
We are seeking a driven manager/ Chef manager to design menus, manage ordering and inventory, manage catering, as well as lead the food service team.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in a growing company
- manage and train the kitchen team
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage the program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- oversee merchandising
- managing cash sales and POS system
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- Minimum 5 years of prior food service management management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High-end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer