Salad Prep/Line Server ~ Boarding School!Chatham, Virginia
Do you have a passion for being creative, but tired of working all those holidays, evenings, and weekends in a restaurant or country club? This is a true culinary position as we prepare our menu from scratch daily. We are looking for someone who attends to all food stations to ensure customers enjoy fresh, plentiful and artfully presented dining options.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekends & evenings required
- Daily training
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
- Responsible for salad prep, set up and clean up
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- show off your amazing customer service skills
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
- Smile :)
- Ability to work well with others and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Fabulous customer services skills and a friendly demeanor
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, communicate directions in English, and use simple math
- Food safety certification a plus but not required
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer