Utility/Dishwasher ~ Boarding School!Chatham, Virginia
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Weekends & evenings required
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Responsible for proper receiving of all food and non-food deliveries
- Wash cookware, dishware, and silverware for meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dining hall
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Ability to read and write in English, use simple math, follow and give oral and written instructions
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Ability to understand and apply FIFO inventory procedure
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer