Prep Cook/Server ~ Full-Time!Alpharetta, Georgia
The Prep Cook/Server is responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, sanitation and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
What you get:
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $12.00/hr
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity!
- Keep workspace clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Prepare meals including salads, fruits, and beverages
- Assist in resetting kitchen & dining hall after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer