Dishwasher / Utility - Beautiful College CampusSanta Fe, New Mexico
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM or 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Monday - Friday including some weekends
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive wages paid weekly: $13/hr
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Wash cookware, dishware, and silverware for meal periods
- Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and dining hall
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to keep all stock areas neat and clean
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to understand and apply FIFO inventory procedure
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer