Chef Manager ~ Private Day School ~ Campus DiningPortland, Oregon
We are seeking a driven manager to design healthful menus, manage ordering and inventory, manage catering calendar, as well as lead the food service team of six.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
- manage and train the kitchen team
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- oversee merchandising
- managing cash sales and POS system
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- hire and recruit new staff members
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior food service management management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.
Full-time positions offer benefits.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer