Prep Cook Beautiful Private SchoolPortland, Oregon
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday with occasional weekends
- Shift varies
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from scratch recipes
- Assist other team members with additional work
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Serve food the student and faculty boarding community
- Daily training
- An awesome team
- Competitive pay
- Career growth opportunity
- A friendly demeanor, your smile is part of the uniform!
- Strong work ethic in a fast paced environment
- Solid work history and great references
- ServSafe Certification or Food Handlers Certification
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and perform some heavy lifting
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer