Sales Account Executive ~ Campus Dining ~ Private Schools & CollegesSt. Louis, Missouri
What you need:
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations as well as the natural ability to communicate with others and create relationships
- Proven sales record
- Knowledge of contract food service, culinary experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Experience in cold calling and prospecting to develop markets
- Time management skills
- Salesforce.com skills a plus
- Advanced Microsoft suite skills required
- Passion for food industry and sustainability
- Ability to travel a significant amount of the time
- A mission based company: you'll be proud to stand behind our values
- Growing region with incredible commission opportunity
- Dedicated marketing team to support your efforts
- Outstanding operations efforts to fulfill the promises you make
- Commitment from the owners to aid your sales efforts
- Call on and cultivate relationships with decision makers at private colleges and independent schools in the West
- Close sales
- Represent SAGE at trade shows
- Work with Marketing team and Operations on RFPs (new business and rebids)
- Conduct research, compile and record data in salesforce.com
- Track progress and communicate results with management
- Work with sales team across the company to benefit from best practices
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
Pre-employment background/credit/driving check and drug screen required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer