Dishwasher/Prep Cook ~ Regional Support!Northern Baltimore Area, Maryland
Check out this video about what we do:
- Hours vary depending on location
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Competitive weekly pay: $15/hr!
- Career opportunity with a growing company
- Travel within northern Baltimore area to provide support
- Become familiar with different SAGE venues and needs
- Wash dishes and pots and clean dining hall
- Follow food safety protocol and adhere to recipes
- Assist with both catering events and day-to-day operations
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Food service/dish washing experience required
- Reliable transportation required for traveling
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
- ServSafe certification is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer