Chef Manager ~ Campus Dining ~ Private Day SchoolAtlanta, Georgia
We are seeking a charismatic manager to design healthful menus, manage ordering and inventory, manage catering calendar, as well as lead the food service team of four.
Check out this video about what we do:
What you get:
- Appreciative community
- Awesome team
- Career opportunities in growing company
- manage and train the kitchen team
- demonstrate exemplary customer service skills
- create menus
- merchandise, manage program
- implement and maintain HACCP standards
- develop client and customer relationships
- deliver fabulous catering results
- communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- oversee merchandising
- deliver budgeted financial results
- create a positive team environment
- manage ordering and inventory
- hire and recruit new staff members
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior food service management management
- Awesome team development skills
- Strong organizational skills
- High end catering experience
- High energy and stamina
- Knowledge of current food trends
- Community/ service minded
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Culinary degree preferred but not required
- Social media skills are a plus!
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Submit your resume today, and realize your potential with SAGE.
Pre-employment background/credit check and drug screen required.
SAGE offers many opportunities for career advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer