Lead Cook/Sous Chef ~ West Paces Ferry/Buckhead area!Atlanta, Georgia
Check out this video about what we do:
- Monday - Friday School Year
- 6:30am - 2:00pm
What you get:
- Competitive Weekly Pay - $18.00 - $20.00! DOE
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
What you'll do:
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Daily food production, "soups, sauces, entree's and accompaniments."
- Follow food safety protocol
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
What you need:
- Experience in a leadership position
- A solid core knowledge of cooking techniques (ie: bake, broil, braise, roast, fry)
- Exemplary Knife Skills
- HACCP Policies and Procedures. Production records, time and temperature logs
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- Ability to delegate and manage team members
- ServSafe certification is a plus
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer