FT Office Assistant - Private School, South of Boston (Summers Off!)Boston, Massachusetts
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a full time office assistant for a large private school dining operation.
Mid August start date.
This is a great opportunity for an organized individual who is interested in working in a fast paced , attention to detail position working with an amazing management team.
Check out this video about what we do:
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5 PM
What you get:
- Summers Free to Enjoy
- Opportunity for growth
- Regular schedule
- Great team
- Beautiful community who appreciates what we do
What you'll do:
- Assist Food Service Director with office including ordering supplies, keeping financial records, making signs, processing orders
- Assist in management of recruitment and payroll process
- Processing new hire paperwork. keeping employee files organized
- General office duties
- Assist in providing exceptional dining services!
- Outstanding references
- Awesome customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Advance computer skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Bonus, ability to speak French! NOT REQUIRED!
Join a team of dedicated chefs and culinary talent who appreciate the importance of preparing and serving a great meal!
At SAGE, we are known for creating exceptional dining experiences. We write innovative recipes that reflect diverse regional and international cuisines; we use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients on the market; and we cook from scratch in small batches.
Make a positive impact on students at some of the top independent schools and colleges in the country. Enjoy a small, community-focused environment and an authentic work-life balance. Cultivate your culinary skills with a value-based company that prefers to promote from within.
Pre-employment background check and drug screen required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some positions.