Chef ~ Private Day SchoolWichita, Kansas
- Monday-Friday (some evenings and weekend hours)
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Daily training
- Appreciative community
- Very competitive hourly pay:
- Career opportunity (we love to promote from within!)
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Follow and instruct staff in proper kitchen procedure
- Assist with catering events
- Take the lead on prep and kitchen production - this is hands on!
- Keep accurate production logs
- Inspire and motivate team members
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Interact with community
- Substantial culinary knowledge and prior professional kitchen leadership experience required
- Familiarity with diverse styles of cuisine & food safety procedures
- Ability to read and write in English and use simple math
- Strong organizational skills and computer literacy
- ServSafe certification (we can assist you if needed)
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer