Looking for Prep/Server most weekends and holidays off.Dallas, Texas
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated Full-Time, Prep Cook/Server for a private day school in Dallas, TX!
This person would be responsible for composing specified recipes daily, setting up and breaking down service lines, cleaning, and serving our community with a happy SMILE!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional nights and weekends
- An awesome team
- Free lunch
- Competitive wages paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- Career with growth opportunity
- Keep work space clean & organized by following a daily cleaning schedule
- Follow all food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Interact kindly everyday with students, staff, and team
- Prepare meals including salads, fruits, and beverages
- Assist in resetting kitchen & dining hall after meal periods
- Work in a great team environment!
What you will need:
- Awesome attitude; a smile is part of the uniform!
- Reliability and flexibility in schedule
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer