Prep Cook/Server, Summers Off! Beautiful Private Day School!Cincinnati, Ohio
SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a Hardworking Full-Time Kitchen Worker!
Planning Ahead for a Mid-August Start Date!
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it!
- Monday to Friday
- 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
- 35-40 hours a weeks
- Weekends off!
- Start date is August 12th
- An awesome team
- Competitive Weekly pay: $12.00-$15.00 per hour
- Free lunch
- Paid weekly
- Positive community interaction
- A career with growth opportunity
- Handle and prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Cook interactively at demo stations
- Assist with set-up, service, and clean-up of food production
- Interact with client community in a friendly manner
- Follow all food safety protocol
- Strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for and creativity with food
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Ability to follow recipes and communicate in English
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Reliable transportation, We are not on the bus line.
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer